Empowering you to embrace your inner fire to transform your future
Hello & Welcome!
I am Marlene,
And inspiring people to lead conscious lives is a passion for me!
I work with both teenagers and adults who seek careers that are gratifying and lives that are uncompromisingly fulfilling. I love to empower them as they do the work that will transform them, supporting and championing them all the way and guiding them move towards their targeted goals and go for their dreams.
If you are looking to unapologetically live your own truth and re-write your own story,
l can’t wait to hear from you!
I’M A COACH, A STORYTELLER AND AN EXPLORER
LET’S CREATE TOGETHER
Leading people towards their quest for
self-awareness and living conscious lives,
will always be a passion for me
— Marlene Michaelidou
Why me? Why my services can bring value to you
- 40+ years in the professional arena
- 25 years of Guiding, Coaching & Consulting both teens & adults
- Certified Co-Active Coach, accredited by the Co-Active Training Institute (CTI), The International Coach Federation (ICF) and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) Global
- Founded & built 2 Business practices
- Surpassed a number of personal & career transitions
- Lifelong personal development, inner & spiritual work
- 3 decades of active volunteerism in a number of professional Associations, NGO’s and Women’s & Civil Society Initiatives
- In our work together I not only use my coaching credentials, I also bring a mix of approaches, based on my lifelong professional & personal experiences and non-formal education training
- through serving in a multitude of roles in my life & career – from student, employee at both small companies & multinationals in UK & Cyprus, spouse, entrepreneur, business-owner, teacher, trainer, active volunteer & citizen, working mother, I have an abundance of stories to share with you
- an innate passion to empower & help people lead conscious lives
- strong belief in the power and fire that each person brings within them
What will you gain through Co-Creating with me?
- empowerment & self-confidence
- an increased self-awareness, to help you align your personal & professional goals with your personal values
- the dedicated time to get clearer about what you want to do next
- support & encouragement to develop from old ways of thinking and being, to new ways of believing and behaving
- deep understanding of limiting beliefs & personal obstacles
- discover how you can move outside of your comfort zones and push yourself to new levels of performance
- learn how to set your priorities straight in your mind, to decide what your next steps should be
- invaluable skills that will enable you to be more successful in future transitions that you will encounter
- an exciting vision for a new chapter of life & perspective in your life purpose
- new passion for the things that fuel you
- improved balance
- a fulfilled life
Ready to soar?
What is Coaching? Imagine a relationship where the total focus is on you, on what you want in your life and what will help you achieve it. The coaching relationship is like that. Co-Active Coaching, where I have trained, is an experience of personal and professional development unlike any other kind of coaching. Co-Active Coaching is considered to be the gold standard in the coaching world. Based on the Co-Active Model, it begins by holding the coachee as naturally creative, resourceful and whole, and completely capable of finding their own answers to whatever challenges they face. The job of a Co-Active Coach is to ask powerful questions, listen and empower to elicit the skills and creativity a client already possesses, rather than instruct or advise.
How can I get the most out of my coaching relationship? The more open you are to change and growth, the more you will get out of our coaching relationship. Clients who share openly and without reservation, experience the most growth in their professional and personal lives. You’ll maximize your experience if you bring in a full commitment and showing up fully!
Coaching is not about Information. It’s about Transformation! And this is why it is for those who are prepared to take charge of their own life and become fully accountable. Only total commitment and dedication will ensure that you achieve the goals set out at the beginning of the coaching process. Whether that is reaching professional goals, finding balance or overcoming feelings of being stuck, coaching creates positive change. It allows you to gain clarity, challenge yourself, unlock your potential and grow beyond your expectations. With so many organisations & individuals embracing it, Coaching is no longer a luxury. For those serious to take their leadership to a completely new level, make sure you find an internationally accredited Professional, Certified Coach. The issue is not whether you need a Coach, it’s more a case of who your Coach is.
My credentials in a snapshot:
- Certified Co-Active Professional Coach, CPCC (CTI)- Graduate of the Advanced Coaching Certification Program
- Graduate of the Foundational Coaching Program – Co-Active Training Institute (CTI)
- Accredited by the International Coaches Federation, Associate Certified Coach, ACC
- Accredited at Senior Practitioner Level by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council – EMCC Global
- Member of EMCC Cyprus
- Licensed Firework Career Coach
- Business Member of IMA Cyprus
- Graduate of the Advanced Program and the Landmark Forum – Landmark Education
- Completion of many Personal Development courses and seminars
- British Council accredited Educational Advisor for UK Higher Education studies
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing – The British Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIIM)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies
“I met Marlene in the context of the EMCC Cyprus Solidarity Coaching programme for NGO’s. I was very fortunate to be ‘matched’ with Marlene for a series of coaching sessions in my capacity as the Founder of a non-profit organisation called ICLAIM (Interdisciplinary Centre for Law, Innovative and Alternative Methods). I had benefited from mentoring before at the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women in Business, and I was most impressed with what coaching with Marlene could bring me: renewed choices and inner opportunities. This has been most helpful for me and for the organisation I carried with me in this journey. I am most grateful to Marlene for her time and her inspirational support. She has helped me to best connect my personal wellbeing & professional development and has accompanied me in renewed challenges for which I am now well-equipped thanks to Marlene.”
— Dr. Stéphanie Laulhé Shaelou, Professor of European Law and Reform and Head, School of Law, University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN) and Founder of ICLAIM
“I have known Marlene Philippou Michaelidou for more than twenty years and I have always been very impressed by her vitality, her enthusiasm and devotion to whatever she commits herself to do. Her great contribution in the field of gender equality, women’s entrepreneurship, empowerment of youth and women, in the field of education and in particular in the counselling and career coaching of young people, is undoubted.”
— Androulla Vassiliou - Former EU Commissioner for Education, Culture, Multilingualism, Sport, Media and Youth/ Ex-First Lady, The Republic of Cyprus
“Marlene is very gifted and a deep listener. Our intersections have always been engaging yet relaxing. Her ability to register immediately what someone is telling her, enables her to identify those ‘hidden’ and “side” aspects in a person’s response. Her calm and reassuring tone of voice, positions her very well in terms of instilling trust and confidence in people.”
Yuri Perin - Quantitative Developer Multi Asset Strategies, Blackrock, The City, London, UK